The aim of philosophy is to set people free; free from pressure and free from worry; free to grow; free to be themselves. So it seems fitting that a philosophy course should itself be free. This ten week course, called Practical Philosophy, looks at life and its meaning, the world and its causes.
The course considers what holds us back? What sets us free?
Open to Everyone
This popular non-academic course draws on sources of wisdom from East and West, past and present.
The ten weekly sessions explore central human questions through discussion, practical observation, conversation and reflection in good company.
All that is needed is an open and enquiring mind.
Free courses have limited availability and need to be booked on line.
Look below for a course near you and register on-line or if you prefer telephone or email the registrar for further details.
- FREE 10 week Philosophy Course - Huddersfield – Huddsfld. Library - 04/10/2017 - 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- FREE 10 week Philosophy Course - Huddersfield – Heritage Exchange - 05/10/2017 - 7:15 pm - 9:45 pm
- FREE Philosophy Course - Doncaster - Doncaster – Rutland House - 27/09/2017 - 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- FREE Philosophy Course - Leeds - Leeds – Chapel Allerton - 04/10/2017 - 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- FREE Philosophy Course - Saltaire - Saltaire – Victoria Hall - 03/10/2017 - 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
- FREE Philosophy Course - Sheffield - Sheffield – Carter Knowle Road - 28/09/2017 - 10:00 am - 12:15 pm
- FREE Philosophy Course - Sheffield - Sheffield – Carter Knowle Road - 28/09/2017 - 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm